The LFE Story
Lady Falcons Elite Hoops is dedicated to providing high quality basketball instruction and player development for the girls in the Pennsbury Community and the surrounding communities in Lower Bucks County. It is our passion to help our young girls reach their full potential, not only as basketball players but as individuals of quality character who will further strengthen this great & proud community.
What is a Developmental League? What does Lady Falcons Elite Hoops believe?
Lady Falcons Elite Hoops is a developmental league that prides itself on teaching the game. We believe that love for the game is developed as the players gain competency in executing fundamental skills and team concepts. We believe in a systemic approach built on our guiding principles and a common vocabulary that will be established at the earliest levels of play and built upon as the players increase in skill level and basketball IQ. We will not only provide instruction for the girls who play in our league, but we are dedicated to giving our volunteer coaches the resources, training, and materials needed to carry out our mission of creating a basketball community built on a foundation of hard work, fundamentals, and team play. We want your daughter to improve as a player and as a person as a result of her experience with LFE Hoops and we strive to prepare our girls for the challenges they will face at the next level of play on the court and in the game of life.
What Can You Expect From Us?
Passion! Tons of passion! Our directors love the game of basketball and want your daughters to share in that passion as they see themselves get better in all facets of the game
- A family first, basketball league second mentality
- A developmental philosophy instead of a recreational philosophy-we believe that the girls will develop a passion and love for the game as they see themselves improve. This is empowerment through sport.
- 2 weeks of fundamental skill training in a clinic style setting for the purpose of fundamental skill development and player assessment before the season starts and continuing throughout the year.
- Competitive balance in the in house academy division and focus on cooperative competition.
- Consistency-because all LFEHoops coaches will be trained in the system of play that we will implement league wide starting in 2nd grade, all coaches will be speaking with the same terminology and be emphasizing the same key teaching points starting at a young age and building in sophistication as the girls grow up in the league
- More opportunities to play and develop-12 game season (weather permitting), spring clinics, and summer skill sessions.
- Support, materials, and direct instruction for coaches, so that they are prepared to run productive training sessions throughout the season.
- A competitive travel program in which the girls will play against the area’s top competition
- A program whose system of play is endorsed by the Girls’ Varsity Program and will prepare the girls to play at the next level if they choose to pursue that goal.
- Open lines of communication-we will use our email notification system through our site as well as social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to communicate with parents. Questions, concerns, and changes of schedule will be addressed quickly, concisely, and through multiple outlets.
- Community Service-LFE Hoops seeks to give back to this great community that has given us so much.